Close X

Self-Employed and Gig Workers: Should You Claim the Home Office Deduction?

Posted by Russell Guilfoile, JD, CPA, MBA | Mar 16, 2021 | 0 Comments

The rise of freelancing, self-employed and gig work is one of the biggest labor stories of the last 20 years. More and more workers have been looking beyond the normal nine to five and making their own way in the world, creating an income they can rely on, one that is directly tied to their skills and abilities. COVID-19 only accelerated this trend. If you do find yourself under audit and owe the IRS money for back taxes, don’t try to fix it on your own! Reach out to our tax resolution firm and we’ll help you negotiate with the IRS and get tax relief. or 919-504-9253.

Self-Employment Taxes and The Common Traps To Avoid So You Don’t Owe Back Taxes

Posted by Russell Guilfoile, JD, CPA, MBA | Mar 13, 2021 | 0 Comments

If you’re self employed, it is important to understand how taxes work so you can avoid making a mistake and owing more than your fair share of taxes. If you owe back taxes and need tax relief, our firm can help! We specialize in resolving complicated self-employed and small business back tax problems. Contact our firm today! or 919-504-9253.

The Starling-Flock Law Office Is Here for You

At the Starling-Flock Law Office, we focus on Federal Tax Services and Federal Tax Representation and we are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact Us Today

The Starling-Flock Law Office is committed to answering your questions about Federal Tax Services and Federal Tax Representation law issues in all 50 states.

We offer a free consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Office Location

We are a virtual law office.
919-355-5053 (fax)
[email protected]

Mailing Address:
PO Box 1971
Apex, NC 27502